NAPA PART 1 OF MANY

4.16.2013

When we woke up on our second day I was raring to go.  GET ME TO NAPA. We popped into the bakery next door to our hotel that was presh and had some breakfast and coffee before hitting the road. 





If you don't want your latte served in a bowl go to another city. 



Driver Doug called as we were wrapping up and said he was out front in our chariot aka "executive shuttle".  I'm shocked I didn't get a picture of Doug or our shuttle...like SHOCKED. We went with Beau Wine Tours and I highly recommend them.  We had more room than we knew what to do with and I think shuttles would be prefered to limos simply for the huge windows.

Our first stop was Domaine Chandon...a little bubbly first thing in the morning never hurts.











We completed our tasting sitting outside aaaaaaaaaand Lindsey may have gone in for a minute and come back out with a purchased bottle to continue sipping.




The next stop on our agenda was the Bouchon Bakery.  NOT gross yall.









I have had macaroons before ok.  You pretty much won't find a dessert I have not given a go.  I discovered on this trip why "I don't like macaroons".  I hadn't had a GOOD one.  This bad boy (rasberry) was LEGIT.  I am officially a fan.  I should have eaten it prior to my meal and turned around for more...wah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs