WHEN THE GIRLS DRINK WINE ALL DAY, THEY WILL PLAY

4.18.2013

I promise I won't have 5 posts a day forever.  I asked Parnell if he read the blog last night and he admitted he hadn't and informed me that he "Kahn't keep up" with me.  Once all the San Fran/Napa pictures are on here I will be back to searching for material.

Aaaaaaad back to the trip.
Our return to the hotel after Napa and dinner looked a little something like this...

































I mean...I could not have laughed harder at this hot mess ok.  I just love Lindsey falling with her toothbrush in her mouth the entire time.  Healthy gums are key ok.

  The night wrapped up with Tamara coming in our room and watching 8 Mile with me on the edge of the beds while Boo and Erin slept like little angel babies.  There MAY have been some arm swaying during mic battles.  We called Brittany Murphy a "slut" several times followed by "RIP, not YOU just your character, SO sorry." Then we tried to think of a character she played where she was NOT a slut and the room became super silent... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs