RED

5.24.2013

Well, as my coworker put it last night, the Sea Turtle Inc. event "went swimmingly." My besties are packed up and on the road to go back to South Padre.  NGL (not gonna lie-shout out Gravley), I want to go visit them..like fly obvi BUT STILL.

Ok ok so I know everyone has big plans for the long weekend and everything but sorr...mine are better.


BOOM
THATS RIGHT

Tamara and Wallace are traveling to Dallaaaa today so we can go see our friend Taylor tomorrow(well...Wallace has to stay home with Oliver but you know what I mean). 

I could not be more excited assuming Tamara doesn't leave the tickets in Austin. I may even get CRA and apply red lipstick (it makes me look ill with yellow teeth) for the big night.  I am going to try my hardest to not pull a Justin Timberlake concert and have so much wine before that I don't remember which songs were played #nopromises.

We literally have no set plans for the rest of the weekend (I mean...I'm sure we will have some meals of food).  Our main focus is on our girl Taylor and I don't know about you...but I'm feeling 22.

TGIF tarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs