BEHIND THE CANDELABRA

6.05.2013

I recently watched Behind the Candelabra quite frankly because I had nothing else on my DVR.  I must say I was pleasantly surprised...anyone?


I didn't know a single thing about Liberace prior to watching this, but did my fair share of Wikipedia searches afterwards. The main thing I took away from this movie was that I would like a yellow house with black and white awnings.  Yes, his life was scandalous, and yes Matt Damon and Michael Douglas had sex scenes and made out...but the exterior of the house...GOT ME.


It looked more chartreuse on film but whatever.  I need it...minus the Grecian statues #notmything.  The house used in the film is apparently Zsa Zsa Gabor's home and I want it.  I'll chat with Parnell regarding financials and you will all be invited to the housewarming party.

Again...less Grecian BUT STILL.


I also took care of So You Think You Can Dance, Real Housewives of Orange County, and Newlyweds last night...all while in a NyQuil state...which I may or may not still be in. BIG night for Kahn ok. I hope everyone has a fabulous and more lucid Hump Day than I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs