CHEERS TO THE WEEKEND

6.28.2013

I say this every Friday but y'all...this weekend is packed.
Tonight I will be attending NKOTB, Boyz II Men, and 98 degrees...this MIGHT be my third time to see NKOTB in the past few years...judge away. 


I'm like already screaming. 

Saturday the fun continues with Erin's baby shower! We went with a unisex theme since she is not finding out the sex...I can't...still not thrilled with that decision but I will be supportive and love her anyway ok. 

Oh-and for all 4 of you that are interested...I cut my hair this week...I KNOW. Long haired girls will catch my drift ok but like what is the deal with hairdressers? You give them an inch and they take a mile...like my hair is ALWAYS shorter than I wanted it to be. I have attached an awkward bathroom selfie for your viewing entertainment. 


I had to go drink/eat off my anx at Max's Wine Dive...I felt a liiiiiiittle better. 


Happy weekend kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs