OAK CLIFF FILM FESTIVAL

6.10.2013

Raise your hand if you are tired...ok good...me too. Per usual, this weekend was busy.  The Oak Cliff Film Festival was in town and Chase had a VIP badge situation going on so we took advantage. I met Chase Friday after work at Mesa...a MUST if you are already going to be out that way...and we totally liked it before D Magazine put it on the best 100 list ok.


I literally had to take a time out after one marg...like...aggressive...in a fabulous way.


We ended up just going hard on apps...you know I love it.


I dream about that ceviche when I am not with it ok.

We left Mesa and walked across the street to the Texas Theatre for a "secret screening"...except everyone already knew what movie it was and one of the actors and the director were in the lobby...#thejigisup.  The movie was "Ain't Them Bodies Saints"...the title...I can't...but other than that it was really good. I kept hoping Caskey Affleck was going to make an appearance just to see what this Dallas place is all about...but no.  I mean big bro Ben is my #1 but I would dabble in some Casey.


There was a Q&A when the movie ended and I could NOT have had more tings for the terrible questions being asked.  If you don't have an intelligent question, drink your wine and keep your hand down...like Whitney.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs