20 FEET ROUND TWO

7.05.2013

P and I met Sara, Jon, and Sloane at 20 Feet the other night.  I must say, I took advantage of their BYOB status this time and enjoyed it even more than the first visit...for obvious reasons-oh-and the company. 

I stuck with the lobster roll and garlic fries and was like not sad AT ALL. 


I could probably eat this once a week and never get sick of it.  

Luckily for Mr. I don't eat anything Parnell, the special of the day was a steak sandwich and appealed to him. I thought for sure he would be running next door to Goodfriend and bribing a waitress to bring him a burger.  


I will leave you with a few shots of my favorite little tart miss Sloane Caroline. So sass, so entertaining. 


TGIF!

Oh and for all three of you reading this: the birds WE THINK are flying around Dallas with their mom and no longer on our grill/lawn equipment.  I miss them...like more than would be considered normal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs