BRIDES TO BE ALL OVER THE PLACE

7.12.2013

Hi kids! Happy Friday...even though yesterday felt like it should have been Friday so today technically feels like working on a Saturday...moving on. I am off to the Parnell lake house this weekend for Megan's bachelorette weekend (future sister in law).


I am also SSS...so super sad to be missing Alli's bach in Fort Worth which ended up falling on the same weekend...tear ok.  I am sure we can make up for it when she gets married this September...in VEGAS.  I hope all my favorites have a blast in Funky Town...I mean Chimy's is involved in the agenda so I'm not worried BUT STILL. 


Have a fabulous weekend Alli! LUMU!

And because I know you miss daily visuals of my dinner, I will leave you with my Whole Foods za from last night that wasn't half bad...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs