HBB

7.18.2013

So obvi things have been a liiiiittle busy over here hence my blogging hiatus.  
I did find the time to stop and smell the roses cup a fart from Sugar Bear on Honey Boo Boo last night. Anyone? I mean...I'm sorry...I love them.  I don't know if I ACTUALLY love them, but I love how classy and thin I feel when the episode ends ok. They literally invented a wrestling move where you fart, cup it, and throw it at your opponent. 


The kids then decided it would be brilliant to wrap themselves in trash bags, squirt OIL on the kitchen floor, and then lather themselves in BUTTER and slide around.  I'm not exactly knocking it...I am just stating what happened.  They wrapped up the episode by showing the family receive a "tip" if you will about a HOG that had just been hit by a car.  They loaded up like it was Christmas morning to go get it and SKIN it and then make Pork and Beans.  YES ok.  Like with every single part of that poor pig.  I thought it had gotten as bad as it could and then they cut to Honey Boo Boo going to town on a pig foot like it was a rib at a BBQ joint.  

NOPE

 Tonight I am heading out to the fine city of Denton, Texas to catch up with Chase and attend the Drum Corps International show.  Yes...we geek out like that ok.  I made Parnell watch a video one time and even he had to admit it wasn't terrible.  Just think of it as the movie Drumline but like...less Nick Cannon.


Have a fab day lovelies. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs