WALTON'S

7.23.2013

Ok ok so Friday after hitting up 35 and heading to Austin, we arrived in a timely manner (LOVE making that trip before 5pm rush hour traffic) and headed to one of my favorite places...like in America...not just Austin. 

Walton's Fancy and Staple

I meaaaaaaan this may be my Taco Bell of Austin, Texas.


Everyone's was fabulous but I mean...mine was special.  My croissant tasted like a little butter angel flew down from above and melted. I'm sure it was fat free...

After eating our lunch while staring at the bakery counter the full hour, we HAD to get a box of sweet treats to go...there literally was no choice in the matter. 


Napa macaroons > Austin macaroons BUT STILL.

Ya'll sick of food posts yet? No? Good...we went to dinner....




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs