BABIES AND GOODFRIEND

8.29.2013

I MUST start today's post by congratulating Erin on the birth of her SON (yes I guessed wrong ok)! Hicks Price was born yesterday and I am counting down the minutes until I meet him this evening assuming all goes according to plan.  EEK.  

Congrats to Erin and Patrick!

Last night, we were able to pop on over to Goodfriend for a bite to eat with Loren and Mitch.  I had only been once before, and ordered the exact same thing I had last time even though I said I would branch out.  I then chose to photograph the food with my flash on and embarrass Parnell. #itwasdarkinthere

 

Turkey burger with Asian slaw?? Don't mind if I do...

Oh...and fried pies...Mitch MADE us.


A nice little low cal evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs