WILD SALSA

8.27.2013

Last week, we were out of the office and headed over to Wild Salsa downtown on our way back for a fat free lunch.  I had heard solid things about this place (mainly from D Magazine) and was excited to try it out.  They start you off with this magical green salsa that was semi life altering...good thing since it would be awkward for Wild Salsa to have bad...well...salsa. 


Next came the queso.  This one was special ok.  We came to a group consensus that the chorizo in the queso was possibly cooked with cinnamon...making this bowl of delightfulness super unique. 


I then went on to order the 3 taco plate (the waitress assured us they were small so don't judge) along with pretty much the rest of the table.  


I was happy with my order and would completely return.  I hear they have great marg options which we obviously passed on because people sadly stopped drinking alcohol with their bosses at lunch in the 60s.

On our way out the door, they offered us little sweet treats out of a cooler for the road.


None of the above helped with my bridesmaid dress situation this past weekend...athankyou. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs