A + R

9.16.2013

I will go ahead and warn you now...this week will consist of weekend recaps...like...all week. We returned from Alli and Ross' Las Vegas wedding weekend in one piece...can I get an amen?

I will let the pictures do most of the talking regarding our trip since I took like...too many...including in flight photos. #thatgirl


We ordered drinks on the second leg of our journey (plane change).  I tried my hardest to drink this glass of chardonnay at 11:00am Dallas time and could.not.do.it. So I ordered vodka...THAT is my hatred of chardonnay.  Oh and we played Candy Crush...naturally.


We stayed at The Four Seasons in Las Vegas for the wedding.  I love love loved our rooms.  The bed was 100% more comfortable than mine at home.  I miss it ok.


Lunch was next on the agenda after checking into our rooms.  We wandered around Mandalay Bay until we found Citizens.  I was obsessed.  My lobster roll made me feel like I was on the beaches of Maine...and I have never been...so I don't even know what that feels like.


Parnell and I MAY have tried to return to Citizens for an additional meal only to be greeted with an insane wait.  Ugh looks like we weren't the only ones who were into it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs