GEMINI

9.24.2013

Once we arrived at Jenn's house for the second portion of the evening, we had cake and cocktails.  We also played a game to see who knew Emily best.  I was not even close to winning...sorry Em? If it makes you feel better...

At Parnell's sister's bridal shower we played a similar game featuring questions about the bride to be.  One of them was "When did Mike and Megan get engaged?"  The room was silent as Megan announced that I had an unfair advantage and would know the answer seeing as I was engaged only 5 days after.  Or did I? Yes ok...I had NO idea what day I got engaged...NONE.  I came home and immediately told Parnell the story.  He proceeded to get offended and offer some flippant answer to the effect of "oh c'mon it was (insert wrong date here)".  #truelove

See?? So not only do I not know facts about you...I don't know them about myself.  I hope that helps my case.


Oh you don't still separate and take sorority group photos at gatherings? No? That's just us? Are you lying right now?


#teamkappa



So this was all fun and games and hugs and pictures until there was a knock at the door...y'all...one Mr. "Gemini" from Lubbock, Texas traveled all the way to Dallas for a repeat performance of the EXACT same routine he performed in 2004 for Emily...YES OK. 


I will spare you the rest of the pictures...you're welcome/my eyes are still burning.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs