WEEKEND CONTINUED

9.05.2013

This weekend we also ventured over to Frisco to visit Lauren and Gary at their new beautiful home and catch up with my bestie Lexi.  Wendy had never met her and was itching for an intro. Per usual on a fall Saturday, the Sordens were head to toe in burnt orange.  


Dogs are the new ottoman.


Lexi was obsessed with the camera ok...OBSESSED.  She kept running up to me as I was trying to take her picture, then asking to see herself on the screen. #sovain


We headed home to the Kahn casa after our play date and made our own za for dinner and by "make our own" I mean, roll out dough and sauce that someone else made.  #stillcounts

I also did this last night using Trader Joes purchases and Parnell LIKED it.  Call the press.  We have found a meal I cook that we both enjoy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs