CHEF WHITNEY AND CHEF PARNELL

10.30.2013

Once every oh I don't know...4 or 5 weeks (??) Parnell and I will have a "productive" Sunday and grocery shop for the entire week because we are going to "be good." Our optimism is PRECIOUS ok. 

This past Sunday, we swung by my favorite, Trader Joe's and picked up items for the entire week.  Also in the shopping cart? Several potatoes for Parnell's major purchase at Homegoods:


Yes, that is a potato gun and yes, it hurts when he shoots you with it.

Mitch and Loren came over Sunday to be our guinea pigs for meal one.  We went with Bolognese pasta  and everyone seemed to not hate it. I couldn't resist using our new dishes and glasses ok. 


I didn't quite get a picture of the burgers and corn we Parnell grilled on Monday.  He was late getting home and if I don't eat by 7:30 then I can't get to bed by 8:00 so you know I was starving and antsy ok. 

Yesterday I slaved ALL DAY on our dinner.  I put some items in a crock pot at 5:00am and then opened the lid at 6:00pm. Magic.


Making stew look appetizing in a photo is a pointless battle so please just take my word for it. 

athankyou



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs