FAN CLUB

10.01.2013

Ok so if we are being real with each other, when I blog, I write as though my mother is the only one reading the post.  This is usually followed by a phone call where I reference something I have blogged about, only to hear "oh...I need to catch up I haven't read in a while."  So imagine my surprise when Tamara came in town to visit and announced that she had something for me from her mom...for making her laugh...on the BLOG. 

Fans. 

Yes ok. 


In case your eyes are terrible, it says "Whitney, thanks for making me laugh!" 

The napkins also say "WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN CHEESES."

Amazingggggg right?  Get it?

Oh and fact...I am eating cheese while typing this. 

Shout out to Kellie...my number one fan??


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs