HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER

10.04.2013

Parker is here! 

Danielle delivered Parker Kate yesterday and I am beyond excited to meet our newest little puffin! Diaz and Mark hightailed it out of work to go squish her at the hospital.  I will have to wait and make the journey to Allen, Texas next week...wah ok. Diaz was in charge of getting me "blog material" and she delivered.

Check these out of Mark in full on dad mode and looking like a natural (Diaz that was directed toward you).


And like what is up with that suite?? If that's not worth getting pregnant than I don't know what is. 

This weekend we have our couples shower (eek).  I am so excited to see everyone and have a mini reunion...speaking of which...it is also my high school reunion this weekend.  Obviously between our shower and several work events this will not be crappening. 

RHS the best??


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs