LIBRAS ARE SO HOT RIGHT NOW

10.24.2013

We attended two birthdays this past weekend that I have yet to blog about. Jon and Jerry both turned 30 and Miss Emerson turned 1!

#librasunite  


I would have posted more photos of the adorable decor...however...lets just say it is SUP DUP SIM to our rehearsal dinner selections so we will keep that on the DL for those that did not attend.

No...that was not a back handed compliment. 

I attempted to leave at one point and was hazed...for lack of a better word.  We ended up staying longer and I am SO glad I did. Just think...I almost missed Boo sitting in the fireplace...like literally IN it. 


I only took a few pictures at Emerson's party the next day.  Adults with no children, taking pictures of children is always awkward so I attempt to be somewhat discreet ok. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs