BRUNCH

1.14.2014

This past weekend, Dallas was again blessed with some beautiful weekend weather.  The upside? We fit in a brunch on the Company Cafe patio.  The downside? We HAD to take down the outdoor Christmas lights as we had zero excuses.  


We realized when our food arrived that Kayla, the smallest person attending brunch, ordered the chicken fried steak along with all the guys.  Obviously we made her take a group shot with them and glared at her with order envy.


I spent the remainder of the afternoon fighting off allergies (drastic weather changes???) and shopping for espresso cups and saucers.  Oh yes...I forgot to mention that I am in a full blown relationship with our Nespresso machine.  Like seriously..I wish I could call it from work to check on it while I'm away.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs