THE PRICE OF GOLD

1.22.2014

Last week, I caught the documentary The Price of Gold.  I had been waiting for this with bated breath after keeping up with the 2014 women's Olympic figure skating team drama. I was rather impressed and loved the trip down memory lane.  I even got Parnell to watch...Jack and Coke in hand BUT STILL. 

I came away thinking pretty much the same thing as my ten year old self at the time of the incident..."ewwww Tonya Harding is not as pretty as Nancy."


Some things never change...


I also loved the tidbit pointing out that after the attack, Nancy wore the same outfit to their Olympic warm up.


BOOM 

Tonya came across as a woman still harboring some maj issues.  She also appeared to still be...well...trashy.

TEAM NANCY...still.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs