LUNCH IN THE PARK

2.11.2014

I completely forgot to blog about our fabulous lunch at Klyde Warren Park a few weeks back.  It slipped my mind but like...not because it lacked amazing company...it just did.  It was one of those typical Dallas days where there was a break in the current cold temperatures and it was 80 (seriously) out of nowhere. Natalie and I embraced it and asked a few of our mom friends to bring the babes and meet us on our lunch break.  

Between dominating my meal from The Butcher's Son (amazing) and sweating outside in my tights and sweater, I didn't capture many pictures...forgive me. 


I left Riser no choice but to stand in front of the #RISE tent and take a picture. Completely necessary.


Hopefully the moms had enough fun to ditch their Arboretum routine and come see us again.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs