PATIO WEATHER

2.19.2014

This past weekend, Dallas was blessed with the most glorious weather.  I attempted to dabble in it and failed miserably due to allergies...wom wommmm.  My first attempt came Saturday morning at brunch.  I met Erin and Hicks at their house and we walked to Sundown at Granada.  I threw on a top and some jeans while Erin remained in work out attire.  She paid me the sweetest compliment ever by suggesting she was the Ellen and I was the Portia.


After brunch, I headed over to The Rustic to celebrate Danielle's birthday! After missing Kliff Kingsbury, waiting in line foreverrrrr, and not finding parking, a glass of wine before sundown was completely necessary.  


Once inside, we had a great time celebrating!
Yes, our friends brought Girl Scout cookies to the bar.  No, I was not sad about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs