TRUE FOOD KITCHEN

2.14.2014

I have been wanting to try the newly opened True Food Kitchen and last night's girls dinner became my chance! I was forced to hide my excitement from the birthday boy (Oliver) as to not rub it in his snout that I was leaving him....

worst.mother.ever.

(I made it up to him in belly rubs and treats)

After sampling a few apps and dominating our dinner, I must say I am 100% a fan and would love to return...most likely without Parnell...the only burger options are quinoa, bison, or turkey...


We ended the evening by snapping a picture of this shirt (photo credit Boo) and then having a group text regarding the reproduction.


GKODB

I hope everyone has a fabulous Valentine's Day.  I despise the holiday and will be spending it in a group setting that offers BYOB.  #winning







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs