MAEGAN'S BACHELORETTE

3.11.2014

I have finally recuperated from a combination of Maegan's bachelorette weekend and springing forward...I think.

We started the weekend with her lingerie shower Saturday morning.  Between sips of mimosas Maegan literally shrieked after each gift and proceeded to try them all on.  Maegan is unappreciative said no one ever. 


After some naps (for me...SUE ME), we got dressed and headed to dinner on the property.  After a VERY entertaining dinner and live music session...we had a visit...from a rookie "police officer"...I can't...

Out of all the pictures taken (which was quite a few) these are the only ones that are "blog appropriate".


I can't wait to head back to Horseshoe Bay for the wedding in April!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs