GROOMING

4.10.2014

Oliver oh Oliver....
My sometimes not so darling little pup...
We have a major grooming issue in our household.  I have not gotten my hair cut since I singed a portion of it at our couples shower. Oliver has had many grooming attempts and zero successes as of late. We had ONE groomer who was able to handle his antics of biting blow dryers, or humans, or brushes, or whatever got near him...and she moved...to Oklahoma (road trip???).  We were getting to the point where everywhere we took him, we were asked to come pick him up mid session (seriously) like a bad child from school. 
Parnell did me a solid last week and called his vet's office and found someone who has a way with "temperamental pets".

I took him this past weekend and voila! Great success!


he.looks.so.PISSED.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs