MAEGAN + COLLIN: PRE WEDDING FUN

4.22.2014

I cannot get over how long it has taken me to blog about Maegan and Collin's oh so wonderful wedding weekend.

 As I put it to Parnell, "I got so cool at their wedding." #directquote

I am talking like, stayed up "late" both nights and made it to the hotel "club" both nights.

Maybe it is something about Horseshoe Bay that gets to me??

Friday night, we got in a little on the late side and met up with everyone after the rehearsal dinner.  We overtook the hotel bar until they begged us to test out the "club".  Said "club" was really just another hotel bar with a disco ball and carpet.  After a few glasses of wine and amazing requests for the 65 year old DJ and his wife, we were in business.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs