COURTNEY AND TODD'S WEDDING

5.13.2014

On the 10th, we celebrated the long awaited wedding of Courtney and Todd.  I must say, it was a nice change of pace to attend a wedding in our own backyard (Dallas, not like the actual yard).  I promise I snapped way more photos than this, however, Whitney was looking a liiiiiiitle rough during photo sessions. In my defense...it was really humid??


I snapped the following picture prior to the ceremony to send to Lindsey, who gave us these earrings to wear in her wedding.


I literally wear them to like...every.single.wedding.  As Lindsey says, "they are the gift that keeps giving."

I have also worn the dress I chose to several other weddings...all of which are still very happily married so its totally fine...right??




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs