DEAR ZACHARY

5.29.2014

By now, you know Parnell and I have quite the love of documentaries.  Last night, I came across this article on BuzzFeed.  #42 caught my attention seeing as it was in fact a documentary I had yet to see.  After a minute of Netflix searching, we were in business. 

OH EM GEE Y'ALL

Just call me waterworks Whitney.  I LOST it. Parnell was literally laughing because he assumed my reaction as the credits rolled was surely a joke. 

If you are in the mood for something other than puppies and rainbows, I highly recommend this documentary and a box of tissues.  Not only was the content (sad yes) but very intriguing, I thought it was well made and easy to follow considering how much information is crammed into a short period of time. Am I the only one who had yet to see this??


The website offers a lot of additional information as well if anyone is interested!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs