WEDDING: CEREMONY

5.20.2014

When we picked our wedding date, we chose the location first and then inquired about the first available date.  This ended up being November 23rd and over a year away...we'll take it??  I have always said that I did not want to be hot on my wedding day.  I never accounted for how literal Big G would be when he gave me a record low (37 degrees) and 20 mile an hour winds on our big day...thank you?  I didn't sweat once? 

Our ceremony ended up being well past sunset (lost buses are fun) and cold as cold can be.  Our guests were troopers to say the least!


Mitchell aka "Rev" was beyond hilarious as he married us.  A little bird told me he has another wedding in the works...if you need a lawyer by day, Reverend by night, let me know and I can get you in touch.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs