AND WE'RE OFF

6.19.2014

Parnell and I are headed to one of my favorite places, to watch my cousin Holly tie the knot.  
Michigan City, Indiana is my happy place and I am oh so selfishly thrilled Holly chose it for her nuptials. I used to visit every summer and then this little thing called adulthood interfered. 


This will be P's first trip!  I hope he loves it as much as I do...and if not...he can stay in Dallas next year when I go back (I kid...not really). 

Another stop on the list of P's firsts, Chicago!  We will spend the last portion of our trip in the Windy City.  At this point in time, our itinerary, composed by moi, consists solely of meals.  


I will be back and blogging our adventures in due time...until then...do not do anything fun or entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs