EATS FROM OUR TRIP

7.03.2014

I thought I would go ahead and compile all the amazing food we consumed while on our trip to the Chicago area. If this post doesn't make you hungry, email me and tell me your secret.

Bridges Waterside Grille
Michigan City, Indiana

I have been ordering this fish taco wrap for years...it has yet to ever let me down.  The addition of the "WONKIE" to their menu was life altering.  Raw cookie dough wrapped in wonton wrappers and fried...NOT gross.  Take note Texas State Fair...take note.


Carlson's Drive-In
Michigan City, Indiana

This drive in hot dog/burger stand was Parnell's favorite "restaurant"...completely predictable. 


The Stray Dog Bar & Grill
New Buffalo, Michigan 

Always our go to lunch spot, it burned down and was rebuilt better than ever with a new rooftop patio/bar to boot. 


Ralph Lauren Restaurant 
Chicago, Illinois 

RL Restaurant has long been one of my favorite places to stop in Chicago.  I switched up my order this time from my usual burger to the Lobster Club.  I now have a new favorite...


RPM Italian
Chicago, Illinois 

HAD TO
Yes, I watch Giuliana and Bill and placed this on our list as a "must".  However, instead of thriving on reality TV crazies popping in like myself, they actually have AMAZING food to offer behind their well known name. 


Au Cheval
Chicago, Illinois 

"Best burger I have ever had" -Parnell


Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder Co.
Chicago, Illinois 

Worth every minute you will most definitely have to wait for this cash only, no reservations gem. 


must.hit.the.gym.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs