HOLLY'S WEDDING

7.01.2014

We just returned from a wonderful trip to Michigan City, Indiana and Chicago for my cousin Holly's wedding.  It has been way too long since the entire family (well...most of us) have been back at the same time.

Holly and Rob had their rehearsal dinner at the most delicious restaurant, with a view of the beautiful golf course.  I literally had to stop taking pictures because I was too full to function.


The wedding ceremony and reception took place at a local art gallery down the street from the beach.  Thankfully Parnell and I touched base prior to departure...he assumed they were getting married ON the beach...like barefoot/linen pants style.  He would have been THAT guy come day of the wedding. 


I decided against bringing the "mom cam" so I wouldn't have to put up with it.  I am kicking myself now because these iPhone pictures are SAD.  The cake pictured above however was the opposite of sad.  One layer contained a blueberry/lemon concoction that dreams are made of.

Cheers to Holly and Rob who are currently on a super long, extended, seriously rude honeymoon in Costa Rica.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs