BABY SHOWER

8.13.2014

Last weekend, I attended a golf themed shower to celebrate my sister in law's soon to be little one.   Miss Maggie Grace will join us in November...or DecemberISH.

 

I commissioned Natalie (of Blanche Bakes) for the cookies I brought.  I am in a full on relationship with her sugar cookies.  I talked about them and talked about them to my mother, who also attended the shower, and she agreed hands down (along with everyone else): "Sugar cookies that look precious rarely taste amazing as well." My mom and I basically split 1 dozen and a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc...true story.


Natalie MAY have brought extra cookies to work this week and I MAY have had them for breakfast...after not making it to spin class.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs