KAYLA'S LUAU

8.05.2014

This past weekend, I attended Kayla's 30th birthday bash luau.  The beginning stages of the party buzz included a roasted pig...like...a real one.  I mean don't get me wrong, I have consumed bacon, however, I prefer to not witness how my meal came to be.  

Turns out there ended up being a whole pig present after all...in the form of this cute little dude who tasted like pure sugar delight. I thought red velvet would have been so fitting a la Steel Magnolias but alas, the hostesses kept it classy(ish) and went with white cake.


After devoting a weeks worth of calories to Mai Tai's in a plastic coconut cup, it was time for me to head home and call it a day...with pizza...per usual.

Happy 30th Kayla!  I am hot on the heels of all you 30 year olds...tear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs