NEIGHBOR DINNER

8.22.2014

Last night, Parnell and I FINALLY headed over to John's place for dinner...mind you John lives 300 yards away and has for the past 6 months. 
Friend fail. 

I would be lying if I didn't mention my additional level of excitement to see his fiance Kennedy and the sparkler he just slapped on her left hand (it is beyond rude).

I ended up eating so much it was awkward.  Parnell and I have major hosting shoes to fill when we return the invitation.  I shall Google recipes starting...now.



Today I am off to the land of San Antonio for what is sure to be the most amazing weekend.  I will be with my favorites as we meet the newly hatched Miss Lilah Ann.  I can NOT wait to squish this little nugget!


Do you die???



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs