RESTAURANT WEEK: HIBISCUS

8.15.2014

Dallas Restaurant Week is upon us kids.  They went ahead and extended it this year to a total of three weeks...which semi defeats the name/purpose...but whatever.  Time to bust out the stretchy outfits and get to work. 
My first encounter was Wednesday night (showing restraint this year ok) with Chase at Hibiscus, to which I had actually never been.

I typically date appetizers so when I love one, it comes as no surprise.  Y'all...this was different...this burrata...we are in an exclusive relationship. I can't wait to see him again.


We ordered the scallops and filet and had a little of both...not sad about it.


"Ice Box" Pie concluded the meal.  It was like Mr. Oreo and Miss Butterfinger had a baby which was placed in ice cream and drizzled with caramel and fudge.


Tonight we are headed to our next stop for Restaurant Week, Capital Grille...always a favorite.

Happy Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs