TV DISH

8.26.2014

Did everyone watch the Emmys? I thought they were overall entertaining and I was very excited to see Breaking Bad take home some major wins! I loved SO many dresses which made the E! coverage that much more exciting.  Here are a few of my favorites: 


In other TV news, True Blood sadly ended Sunday evening and aired their last episode...EVER. I had high hopes for this one and was left extremely disappointed.  It was SUCH a snooze fest.  Don't get me wrong, I loved how they worked Hoyt back into the story line looking better than ever, but overall it was too...nice?  I expected them to really throw a wrench in things and they didn't. Lindsey's text to me with 10 minutes remaining summed up our feelings nicely, "I wish I was asleep."


Also, are people still watching The Leftovers? Anyone? Just me? 
I loved last week's episode and am so sad we have already reached the time for their season finale. This one has me completely hooked.  I am hoping the same goes for others, so the show...you know...gets renewed repeatedly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs