POOL DAY

9.09.2014

I managed to snap a few precious photos the other day during some pool time with Hicks and Sloane (along with their mamas of course). I would be lying if I didn't mention my hope that this was my last 2014 appearance in a bikini ok. 

Erin, per usual, is the most amazing hostess and had a full spread for us including multiple versions of chicken salad...girl after my own heart.  


This hug was completely unprompted and completely adorable. 


Then Hicks got a little handsy...


I don't know about y'all, but I am ready for all things fall.  I REFUSE to get my first PSL (pumpkin spice latte) until we get a little cooler around here.  When that day comes, my nails will be black and I will be in the Starbucks drive through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs