30

10.28.2014

And just like that...I am 30. 

I didn't have time to ring in 30 on my actual birthday due to my work schedule, however, P had a few tricks up his sleeve. I came in to work for a bit this past Saturday before Parnell and I headed to dinner.  Well, as we walked in to Ocean Prime and were led to our table, I saw a few very familiar faces!

Surprise!

P had rallied a few of my favorite troops for a birthday dinner.

The evening was complete perfection topped off by this amazing cake from Sara's go to bakery, Steins.


Between Facebook Posts, texts, calls, and gifts, this girl (woman??) felt the love.  Thank you to everyone for making the first days of my thirties not so terrible.

Cheers to this new decade and what is to come! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs