COOKING CLASS

10.09.2014

Natalie and I attended a work sponsored cooking class this week at Sur la Table. Not only did it sound fun and interesting, but it was BYOB to boot! IN!


I can't tell you exactly what we made because I left my recipe sheets in the kitchen when class was finished...fail.  I guess that means Parnell is never getting a duplicate of our creations at home. 


This salad was amazing, however, raw purple onions with your COWORKERS is comical.  I made it a point to limit my socializing after course one. 

 

Natalie and I were waiting for people to hate or pass up their chocolate lava cake but sadly no one did.  That little ramekin delight was like world peace in a cup...AMAZING.

Cooking classes might be my new thing.  Having someone else mise en place and clean up after you while you sip wine?? Don't mind if I do...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs