WEEKEND WRAP UP

10.13.2014

This weekend was pretty uneventful for this lady. We had an event at work on Friday and then I took Saturday to do all the things I had zero time to do Monday-Friday.  These things ranged from taking Oliver to the vet to starting How To Get Away With Murder (what? I didn't say they were important things).
I made up for my lack of activity by attending the Mavs game with P and the Hutchings on Sunday.  Said Mavs game was attended using the tickets P won gambling at Lyle and Jordan's engagement party.


Oh and you may have noticed some changes on this little blog of mine...oh the priorities you come up with on 3 glasses of Pinot Noir, Hocus Pocus, and Chinese delivery.
I don't quite comprehend computers and HTML jazz so I have enlisted Chase to like...fix the things that are't working.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs