CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

11.20.2014

When it comes to Christmas, P and I slightly differ on our preferred methods and timelines for celebrations. I am team start prepping/planning November 1st and Parnell is team "why can't everyone relax and celebrate Thanksgiving before mentioning Christmas?"  With the recent drop in Dallas temperatures, I have had no choice but to step in and attempt to change Parnell's mind.

Disclaimer: Yes, the tree is up.  Yes, Parnell is less than thrilled about it.

This year, I went with the usual Whitney holiday decor featuring no color....just the way I like it. You be you with your red and green and let me be me.


Ahhhhhh literally the most wonderful time of the year. 

You know what else is wonderful? 

Chestnut Praline Lattes from Starbucks...slow clap on that creation...making Pumpkin Spice Lattes look like child's play one sip at a time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs