HALLOWEEN WRAP UP

11.07.2014

First, let me apologize for my absence.  I received a sweet little visit from the food poisoning fairy earlier this week and have not been myself.  I am so over her and McAlister's chicken salad...hindsight...should.have.known.  

Moving on...

Halloween the last few years has been ultra low key.  This year, the Platt's and their kitty cat Sloane were so kind to host us for a get together.  Per usual, Sara can't do anything half way so the party was adorable.


I was so sad to see October go...that is until I went to Starbucks the next day and was handed this bad boy:


The only red I appreciate in life (literally my least favorite color) is that of my Texas Tech Red Raiders and Starbucks Christmas cups.  Ahhhhh....






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs