LUBBOCK

11.18.2014

Last weekend, Parnell and I ventured back to our old Texas Tech stomping grounds in Lubbock, Texas.  This city never lets me down...

Although our Red Raiders were not able to pull out a win against OU, we sure had fun trying. 

We started our day with a trip to good ole Greek Circle before tailgate because who doesn't love a lodge picture first thing in the morning??


After the game concluded, we, along with every other person at the stadium had a liiiittle trouble reaching an Uber driver. We then made the best decision ever (no seriously) and walked through campus to our next stop.  The mems were INTENSE y'all.  Take.me.back.


Our weekend was topped off by SNOW Sunday morning on our way out of town! 

I love you SO much Lubbock and I can't wait to see you again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs