FAVORITE THINGS

12.15.2014

Last week, Bethany hosted the girls for a "favorite things" party.  Everyone was asked to bring: your favorite thing to eat, your favorite thing to drink, and your favorite item $15 or under. All my favorites are conveniently found at...my favorite grocery store...Central Market. I was able to swoop in and pick up Smoked Gouda Pecan Cheese Spread (you haven't lived until you have smeared it on something), Pinot Noir, and a Baltic Amber Voluspa candle (please note, this candle was $17 and I heard about it all evening). 

#cheater 


After consuming my body weight in assorted cheeses and spreads, we watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show...considering I had a muff top in stretchy pants, this was a bad plan for my self esteem. 


Diet starts today February. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs