THANKSGIVING WRAP UP

12.03.2014

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! 

Our Thanksgiving Day began in a slightly unusual way...we became an aunt and uncle!  P's sister Megan starting laboring in the wee hours of the morning and by lunch Miss Maggie Grace had entered the world. 


After the initial excitement of the morning, we headed over to my cousin's house for brunch and a walk on the Katy Trail.  This was major for me...I usually sit around in my pajamas for far too long watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade (don't fret my little pet, I did this later in the afternoon). We had the most beautiful weather on the trail and made a Starbucks pit stop for a Chestnut Praline Latte to boot.

After I fit in my parade viewing session, we headed over to my aunt's house for food, family, and fellowship.  I made the most idiotic mistake and took a bite of cheese dip too soon, burning the entire roof of my mouth.  Like not to gross you out or anything but it was like...peeling off.  COMPLETE AMMETER.  Judging from my lack of a thigh gap, you would think I had been around the block a time or two with hot appetizers.


I did the worst job of photographing the evening.  I needed a little less Pinot Noir and a little more camera clicking. There is always Christmas?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs