BETTER CALL SAUL

2.11.2015

I am SO happy.  

Parnell and I caught the new show "Better Call Saul" and I could not have been more into the pilot episode.  It is filmed in the exact same style as Breaking Bad...which I miss...bad(ly).

I feel I need to mention (for any other idiots out there) that approximately 20 minutes into the episode (maybe more), they showed a character who died in Breaking Bad.  At this point, I looked at P and said something along the lines of "well, that answers that question, the two shows will not overlap characters since...he is technically dead and all.  I guess the director just liked that actor and chose to hire him again anyway." Parnell then had to explain to his oh so clever (usually??) wife, that the ENTIRE episode/show for all we know is a flashback.

Sigh...not my night.

Anyway, I need everyone to record it, watch it, and love it so AMC picks it up for additional seasons...thank you in advance. 


Bob Odenkirk gets two thumbs up from this girl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs