WORLD TRADE CENTER MUSEUM

3.26.2015

The minute we finalized plans for a NYC visit, I knew the World Trade Center Museum was going to be our oh so touristy stop and I could care less. 

The last time I was in the city, was after 9/11 when recovery efforts were still underway.  

It turns out, upon my return, I was the sunglasses stay on shaky voice visitor.  So emotional but I am so glad we went. 

It could not have been a more beautiful day to visit and pay our respects. 


I loved this wall so much.  Artists were asked to paint the color of the New York sky the morning of 9/11 as they remember it.  All paintings were then compiled together and displayed.


“Time is passing. Yet, for the United States of America, there will be no forgetting September the 11th. We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember the fire and ash, the last phone calls, the funerals of the children.” - President George W. Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs