THE NURSERY

8.06.2015

Oh the nursery...something I thought would be relatively easy...not so much. 
Parnell and I went back and forth a lot on the concept for the nursery.  Should we have fun with the space?  Should it stand out from the rest of the house? 

In the end, we definitely played it safe with our favorites...simplicity...and white (lots of it).   I turned to my favorite place and the spot of our honeymoon, The Viceroy Anguilla for a bit of inspiration.


Here is what we ended up with:

I took the above photos on our honeymoon and had them printed and framed.
I'm not sure what anyone else will think but Oliver sure does love it...







2 comments:

  1. Would you mind sharing where the chair is from? Thanks! LOVE a neutral room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jordan! The chair is from Rio Rockerz in Plano, Texas.

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs